DEEP BOX ASPIRATOR
86” Patented Deep Box Aspirators with blower, ductwork and cyclone
THE ASPIRATORS FEATURE THE FOLLOWING DESIGN
(1) Oversized rotary feed airlock with a 30” diameter and a 3Hp Nord Gear motor to allow material to enter the plenum.
(2) 22” Lights and Heavy rotary airlocks with a 1.5Hp Nord Gear motor.
(1) Heavy-duty oversized cleanout door on the heavies discharge.
(1) Expansion chamber with air-redirection plate for lights discharge.
(1) Diffuser screen made of either expanded metal or steel chains to prevent material buildup underneath the plenum.
(1) All the hardware required to install the all the equipment in its entirety including ductwork bolts/nuts and anchor bolts.
68” CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR
(1) Cyclone made up of 5 sections (2-conical, 1-mid section, 1-inlet and 1-outlet).
(1) Oversized rotary discharge airlock (chain driven).
(1) AR Steel Plate construction for the inlet section.
(3) Bolt-on access doors in three different sections of the cyclones.
(1) Identical blower to the one originally supplied.
Inverter-duty electric motor will not be provided in this system.
14Gauge Galvanized steel construction.
1.5” A36 Angle rings.
Identical to the ductwork originally provided with the system.